In partnership with CBSSports.com
The place to discuss inside information, the latest rumors and scoop on the Buckeyes
Anything and everything football related that has to do with your Buckeyes
If it's football recruiting, OSU-style, it's cussed and discussed here
Talk a little Buckeye basketball with your fellow Ohio State hoopsters
The place to be for topics too hot for any place else
Share your favorite pix, a special lady in your life or someone else's life
You have no favorite boards.
"Playing here is the closest thing to heaven on earth..." - Brian Rolle
Love the post......
1. Continually questioning Jim Tressels coaching methodology. Although it is frustrating he knew what the hell he was doing and the numbers prove it. I still love the man and he still delivered one of the best speeches at halftime of the OSU/scUM bball game ".....in 310 days...."
2. I for a short period of time wished that we would have extended Fickell an opportunity to be the full time head coach since he was really set up to fail
3. I want scUM to be at their best when we play them every year. Our rivalry is much better when both schools are at the top of the conference. Now, i do not cry when they lose....i am happy, i would just rather see us whoop up on a scUM team that is undefeated or has only 1 or 2 losses during the season
4. I root for the B1G in all Bowl Games. I personally do not consider this a sin but i know others might. Our conference has been ridiculed so much over the past decade. I am sick of it....i want the B1G football conf. to be though of as highly as the B1G basketball conference
5. Initially not wanting Urban Meyer to take over because i was overly concerned about him flaking out and not wanting to stay long term. It is still a concern, but i just hope he stays for at least 10 years.
Got pissed off and left the Wisconsin game 2 yrs ago with a couple minutes to go. Ended up watching the exciting finish on a TV outside the stadium. PS. I'm never embarassed when someone, anywhere in the country, yells O-H or Go Bucks!!!!! Always have an OSU shirt on.
This post was edited by buckeyerevenge on 6/5/2013 at 11:53 AM
I would be remiss if i did not add one more to my list.......if i get downvotes so bet it. I actually like and enjoy Kirk Herbstreit as an college analyst. I think he has done an outstanding job duirng his career and he is a Buckeye, always will be.
I think too many people get butt-hurt over things and want to lash out and call him a fake Buckeye etc.....for christs' sake the guy brings his kids on to Gameday here with his sons all wearing OSU gear etc etc. I hope when they come back we treat him with some respect and not show our asses. That would just make us as a whole look awful.
However, outside of that i think he is an asshole for how he handled the stuff with Desmond and The Torg. #Lethimlive
Sarah sorry about the Herpes.
I hate ND more than scUM and always root for them to win that game.
I rooted for scUM to get good again in the last couple of years so beating them would mean something again.
"I tripped a 6 yr old kid wearing a scUM head band "
We may have lost the battle......but not the war.
I know I'm going to take a lot of heat for saying this, but............. I always think that the SEC sucks. Sorry!
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports