In partnership with CBSSports.com
The place to discuss inside information, the latest rumors and scoop on the Buckeyes
Anything and everything football related that has to do with your Buckeyes
If it's football recruiting, OSU-style, it's cussed and discussed here
Talk a little Buckeye basketball with your fellow Ohio State hoopsters
Bring it here for non-sports chatter that causes spirited, informed debate.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
That you would like to meet (other than former Buckeyes or girls you want tap)and spend a few hours or the day with just because they fascinate you and why you want to meet them. You can name more than five, its just a common number.
1. Will Smith- I've heard some comments from him about his successes that I'd like to hear more about
2. Tommy Lee Jones- I think he is psychotic genius, would like to be sure
3. Anthony Bourdain- dude is badass cool
4. Warren Buffett- I've read 3 biographies
5. Jeb Bush- lived in Florida when he was Gov. Hands down the smartest one in the family, will never get a shot at the whitehouse, would like to hear his opinion of how his family handled things and what he would do if he got the chance.
***obviously Bucknuts staff go without saying***
I dream of a day when chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
1. Sean Connery (BEST James Bond ever)
2. Jimmy Page (best guitarist ever)
3. Leonardo DiCaprio (best actor ever)
4. Martin Luther King (i would've loved to have a full day with him and pick his brain oh how to change human kind so this world could be a better place for everyone)
5. Kony (would love to just pick his brain and see why he is such a horrible person and try to understand why he is the way he is and at the end of my day with him i would just flat out knock the guy out...NOT JOKING!)
Who's Zead..Zeads dead baby.
Sean Connery and MLK would be interesting to me too
I like your Anthony Bourdain pick and have watched every episode of No Reservation! He has a hot wife and that helps him out on the being cool level!
This post was edited by Born2baBuck0212 20 months ago
I've never seen his wife, you have my curiosity
Nice list, but no love for Stone or Jeff?
1. Bob Marley
2. Teddy Roosevelt
3. Thomas Jefferson
4. Jerry Garcia
5. Dalai Lama
(The last two are expendable. I've just always wanted to meet and have a conversation with the first three. I often wonder how they would view the world if they were to transport here today.)
Other notables: Niccolo Machiavelli, Milton Friedman, Plato, Leonidas, Jesus, Bodhidharma, Dante Aligheri, Leonardo Davinci, Galileo, Albert Einstein, Sir Isaac Newton, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Payne, Ayn Rand, Alexis De Tocqueville, George Patton, Sun Tzu, Miyamoto Musashi, Geronimo and Achilles.
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
- Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)
Isn't will smith a former buckeye DE?
Anyone on 9/11 plane that crashed in PA
Assuming can only be alive.
Pope Benedict XVI
I'm assuming they have to be alive.
1. Bill Clinton
2. Warren Buffet
3. Will Smith
4. Vince Vaughn. He seems like a cool guy.
5. Mark Wahlberg.
You do know Neil Armstrong died in August, right?
Do they have to be alive, there are some people who passed I would've wanted to spend time with.
Amelia Earhart ( WTH happened, where did you go?)
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by Griffinfeb 20 months ago
north till ya smell it, west till ya step in it.
Yeah I was editing my post as you typed this. I forgot for a few minutes and realized he died in August.
Westerberg and Stinson won out. I have to ask Westerberg about some of the weird turnings he uses so I can figure out how to play some of those songs. Stinson is the poster boy for a Rock Star, just wanna talk to him over a strong liquor drink, maybe smoke my first cigarette because that seems like something you'd have to do when hanging out with him..
Yeah, but there's more than one
Great choices, it's interesting seeing what interests you guys
in no particular order:
1) Jim Tressel
2) George Strait
3) Alan Jackson
4) Larry Bird
5) Willie Mays
This post was edited by tartanbuckeye 20 months ago
I want Bigfoot's secret for elusiveness, then start a sniper school, government contacts are full of flow
You forgot Tupac
I wanna get drunk with the seal that dirt napped bin laden. All my other pics are dead guys and I don't want 8 posts of you cock gobblers giving me shit for it lol.
If I can pick someone who has passed away Woody Hayes is definitely high on my list. I've heard so many stories from my grandpa about Woody and how he was so much more than just a great football coach. That side of my family is from Newcomerstown, OH so there is definitely an extra love for Woody
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports