In partnership with CBSSports.com
The place to discuss inside information, the latest rumors and scoop on the Buckeyes
Anything and everything football related that has to do with your Buckeyes
If it's football recruiting, OSU-style, it's cussed and discussed here
Talk a little Buckeye basketball with your fellow Ohio State hoopsters
Bring it here for non-sports chatter that causes spirited, informed debate.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
I know alot of people was leaving the shoe it was really a bad situation.. Were down 8 Purdue was running out the clock were out of timeouts with a backup Qb waiting to get the ball back.... Ok here we go 99% Chance Purdue wins 1% Thee OHIO STATE WINS WE GOT THE BALL BACK IN OUR OWN TERRITORY 47 SECONDS LEFT NO TIMEOUTS. LEFT AND BRAXTON IS IN THE HOSPITAL.... WHERE WERE YOU WHEN KENNY GUITON LED OHIO STATE TO VICTORY? ?? I WAS AT ST FELIX BAR IN HOLLYWOOD CA GOING NUTS! !!! WITH ONLY ABOUT 10 OF US LEFT EVERYONE ELSE NOT ABLE TO WATCH OR HAD LEFT WE WRNT CRAZY WHEN WE TIED IT! !!! THRN EHEN WE SCORED A TD EVERYONE JUMPING HUGGING HIGH FIVEING THEN OUR DEFENSE OUR POOR DEFENSE BEAT UP ALL SEASON STUFFS PURDUE!!!!! WHERE WERE U???
Section 26A in THE SHOE!
We are coming for you Bama!
Sarah sorry about the Herpes.
Seat one row 1 at home in front of my 50 inch flat screen. I am jealous however.
I was on my couch.
I was in my easy chair, after falling asleep during that onslaught of offensive scoring in the first 3 1/2 quarters, I awoke to a dismal situation. Braxton just went down for the count. Immediately without hesitation, I went for a drink. Then I went for another one. Fortunately this was apparently the trick that was needed to jump-start my beloved Buckeyes and they began to beat those incredible 99% to 1 odds or is that 1 to 99%? Well anyway, don't let anyone ever tell you a game is over, UNTIL IT'S OVER!!!!!!
This post was edited by Buckeye1Scott 21 months ago
Being threatened to get thrown out of my 4 yr olds Birthday party by my wife. She said something like the F bombs not appropriate at a 4 yr olds party.
"He simply ran out of his shoe!" Warfield on Byars - OSU 45 - ILL 38, 10/13/84
Urban 2 Hoke 0
My son and I were cheering from 20A row 16 seats 31 & 32... our section was going nuts!!!
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports