In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 862
Online now 2176 Record: 10904 (2/4/2012)
The place to discuss inside information, the latest rumors and scoop on the Buckeyes
Anything and everything football related that has to do with your Buckeyes
If it's football recruiting, OSU-style, it's cussed and discussed here
Talk a little Buckeye basketball with your fellow Ohio State hoopsters
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
I have done everything to this point in my life that I have had the means to accomplish. So I have zero regrets. If I had a wish, it would be to climb Everest.
This is the only regret ill take to the grave....I'm with you.
I wish I had been on vacation the day I got shot and paralyzed.
Not everyone serves in combat (even if they wish they have, like me) point is, you just gota be ready for it! I've served during 2 wars now but haven't been able to get into the shit due to Navys manning issues.
1. Gone back to the house those three sexy raver chicks invited me to after Hookers On Ice 2 in Columbus, June 2001. These girls were goddess like but I had a girlfriend.
2. Taken trips to Greenland, Iceland, Antarctica, Bouvet Island, and Pitcairn Island (I have an interest in remote far off places)
3. Moved out with my friend to L.A in 2009 when he went moved out there.
4. Not be a jerk when I was 10 and ruin my grandparents 50th anniversary picture in 1993.
Started my own business.
Not give my nephew access to my Bucknuts account so he could run amok on the message boards....
Follow me on twitter: @JWagner11W
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
- Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)
Gateway to Heaven on Earth
I have that same fantasy!
Flown fighter jets for a living and from there be an astronaut. I could have been a fighter pilot. I'm not smart enough to be an astronaut.
Got pics of the daughters?
I dream of a day when chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
I wish I had discouraged my friends from planning a birthday
party for me (thereby wasting their time in the process).
My birthday would have been Saturday-the-22nd. OH WELL!
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports