In partnership with CBSSports.com
The place to discuss inside information, the latest rumors and scoop on the Buckeyes
Anything and everything football related that has to do with your Buckeyes
If it's football recruiting, OSU-style, it's cussed and discussed here
Talk a little Buckeye basketball with your fellow Ohio State hoopsters
Bring it here for non-sports chatter that causes spirited, informed debate.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Here is mine
1. Clark - we need a pure WR and not a RB that might be able to play WR
2. Smith - same as Clark
3. Wilson - home run hitter, but I actually like Zeke better and would rather not take him if he runs off Zeke
4. Elder - like him better than Timmons
If Carrington visits i would put him as #2. He is a stud.
This post was edited by SoCal0Buck 18 months ago
HONEY BELL BELL? OR BELLARINA? OR BELLA? OR TACO BELL?
*The commitment of Bell to the Buckeyes will lead to the withdrawal of the above nicknames.
We may have lost the battle......but not the war.
4. Gerry Sandhuskies
5. Shane Morris
1. Wilson - Dynamic threat. Gives us something different. If Elliot leaves, it's not because of Wilson. Assuming Elliot left (which I don't think), it will be between Wilson or nobody. It's not an either or proposition.
2. Clark - Great speed WR. Plays in space well.
3. Corn Elder - A poor man's Wilson if he verbals elsewhere. I actually think he's becoming real underrated by people on Bucknuts.
4. Corey Smith - Similar to Shelton Gibson. Will his credits transfer?
5. Ryan Timmons - He's fast and can play in space, but his competition creates huge question marks.
Cleveland Orchestra Baby!! World's greatest!! The Brown's wet dream is to be them. The Ohio State University-Where the Illibuck Lives!
Elliot>Wilson. Wilson is overrated. Not as fast as he is made out to be. Media is blowing him up.
I'd prefer we take a combo of Clark & Smith.
Next would be Wilson & Carrington.
"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons".
General Douglas MacArthur
This post was edited by South_Olentangy 18 months ago
Offense playmakers :
1. Clark: Very fast with some moves in space. Hits his top gear very quickly. Can score whenever the ball's is in his hands.
2. Wilson: Smallish, but fast. Can score any time he has the ball in his hands. Might make a great return guy, too.
3. Smith: Is more ready than the other recruits from playing college ball.
4. Carrington: A big target, athletic and fights for the ball. A real outside WR.
5. Timmons: Great speed, but we'll have to wait and see how he does against the big boys.
6. Elder: I'm just not sold on him yet. Maybe I need to watch more film on him to change my mind. Any new film on him?
This post was edited by HawaiiBuck 18 months ago
Speed is not everything.
Best NFL WRs - Jerry Rice & Chris Carter. Neither are burners.
+1, although I'd place Elder over Timmons
#3. Corn Elder
FACEBOOK ====== >>>> https://www.facebook.com/pookee.lemar
5. Elder. As much as I like Smith he is no help to us this year.
Timmons is the next best Wr on the board. I think he is the fastest on the board as well with Clark right behind. I see us getting Timmons, Clark, an Wilson. Bell will be a surplus aka cherry on top. I see skipper in this class
I agree speed is not everything, but it is a difference maker in college football. It seems every team in the NFL has speed, but that's not the case in college football. It's quite clear Meyer wants more speed, and he's getting it at many positions. Our front seven on defense will be much faster in the years to come. Opposing QB's will be on their backs much of the game. Go Buckeyes!!!!!
Good point but also MattC doesn't really know what he is talking about. I have seen this kid play live. He has plenty of speed.
Clark or Carrigan
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
I disagree, Wilson is not overrated, I think he is the real deal, whether he comes to tOSU or not he will be a major playmaker in coming years. Elliot and him are close in my book but I think there is a reason Wilson is being recruited as a slot, and Elliot a back. I think Elliot is full package, Wilson looks faster to me but doesn't have tools to be back right away.
+1 for you brotha. people need to get a sense of humor. This made me LOL...literally
+1 for you brotha!
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports