In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 2170
Online now 2241 Record: 10904 (2/4/2012)
The place to discuss inside information, the latest rumors and scoop on the Buckeyes
Anything and everything football related that has to do with your Buckeyes
If it's football recruiting, OSU-style, it's cussed and discussed here
Talk a little Buckeye basketball with your fellow Ohio State hoopsters
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Better than any soap opera on TV.
Think about all the craziness over the last 2-3 years, corruption, lying, cheating, scandals, affairs, hookers, you name it.
1. Petrino and his mistress and a motorcycle crash
2. Paterno (enough said)
3. Teo makes up a fictional GF and fakes her death (WTF)
4. Teabagging a fan
5. A pastor gets paid $180K for his son's services
6. Tressel covers up Tattoo trading
7. All the player arrests and suspensions across all teams
8. Reggie Bush gets a free house
9. Miami and their boats and hoes
10. All the flipping of recruits
11. A recruit calling a press conference to announce a fictional college selection
12. Whatever happen at NC
And Clarrett, driving around with Grey Goose and assault rifles. Gotdam, what makes CFB so whacky? Think about it, you don't see a 10th of this in other sports.
This post was edited by SoCal0Buck 15 months ago
Other sports don't have 85 guys on the team either. Major sports aka basketball, football. All have issues but it's to be expected when there's a lot of people involved.
You're right it's alot easier to hide things on a bball team when you've only got 15 kids, plus since cfb is so big the media watches everything that they do.
"5 foot 8.....what do they want a basketball team?"
Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
-- Dean Wormer
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports