In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 2805
On this Board 1277Record: 6110 (2/14/2012)
Online now 2610Record: 10904 (2/4/2012)
The place to discuss inside information, the latest rumors and scoop on the Buckeyes
Anything and everything football related that has to do with your Buckeyes
If it's football recruiting, OSU-style, it's cussed and discussed here
Talk a little Buckeye basketball with your fellow Ohio State hoopsters
The place to be for topics too hot for any place else
Share your favorite pix, a special lady in your life or someone else's life
You have no favorite boards.
National Director of Scouting & Recruiting Analyst
Those who leave, will be champions. - Justin Boren
60% of the time, it works every time...
Some people have compared him to Robert Griffin how do they compare at the same ages.
Can you elaborate on his GPA and his personality off the field?
I just watched his highlight video and here are my initial impressions.
1. He does look strong and will not go down easily.
2. I don't think he is as elusive as Braxton, but he is shifty and it's not easy to get a clean hit on him.
3. I think he is deceptively fast, kind of like Pryor. It doesn't look like he's running that fast but just keeps pulling away from people.
4. Needs to work a little on his passing mechanics. Throws too much with his arm. Not nearly as bad as Pryor was coming out of high school, but will need some work. Not a worry.
5. Looks like he is patient as a runner. If that translates as a passer, he should be very dangerous.
Always borrow money from a pessimist; he won't expect it back.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports