In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 2562
On this Board 1866Record: 6110 (2/14/2012)
Online now 2853Record: 10904 (2/4/2012)
The place to discuss inside information, the latest rumors and scoop on the Buckeyes
Anything and everything football related that has to do with your Buckeyes
If it's football recruiting, OSU-style, it's cussed and discussed here
Talk a little Buckeye basketball with your fellow Ohio State hoopsters
The place to be for topics too hot for any place else
Share your favorite pix, a special lady in your life or someone else's life
You have no favorite boards.
We are coming for you Bama!
Blown COMPLETELY out of whack. People are so damn sensitive. Herbstreit has become a talking head and so politically correct that hes useless. Mr. Righteousness should learn the tax laws before he starts expecting perfection from others. Were people calling for his head when he tried to pull a fast one on the IRS?
I love listening to the TORG. Not for information or even an opinion on sports, but because he cracks me up with how dumb he is. I laugh my butt off. He and the Common Man have very good repoire together, IMO. I know a lot of people hate him, but I"m willing to venture just as many people like him as that hate him. There is a reason they are in the #1 slot for sports radio...
What does Herbie have in his closet again?
"Leaders & Legends? Really? How about just name the divisions, Ohio State & everyone else." -Colin Cowherd
Judas is at it again. Man I can't stand that prick
A few things...
1. Torg is a douche and it's ironic as hell that he's always making fun of people who post stupid things on Twitter (Cardale Jones for example) and it's going to be a tweet that gets him fired.
2. That said, he shouldn't be fired for something like that. No one thought that was a real death threat.
3. Herbie is a fake-ass human being for doing this. What a petty little child. Diddy is absolutely right about him.
4. This could actually end up being a good thing for The Fan in the long run. While CM&T is (was?) a popular show, that's largely due to two factors: A. It's the "drive time" slot and B. There is ZERO local competition. Not everyone has satellite radio. In fact, the majority of people still do not. If 97.1 would put someone who is good on the radio AND knows the Buckeyes inside and out like Bids, Steve H or Bax, the show would do extremely well.
5. That said, they'll probably move Bishop & Rothman to drive time and look for a new noon-3 show. Or maybe The Common Man -- who I believe gave himself that nickname -- will stay with the station and will remain the 3-6 host and they'll just find him a new co-host. Should be interesting. But after Ricordati called Herbie a "fake Buckeye" on his show and then took to Twitter to say "The sheriffs of morality town always have the most skeletons in their closet" -- obviously talking about Herbie -- you have to think he might be skating on thin ice at the fan too.
I've found pimping to be easier than one might expect
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports