In partnership with CBSSports.com
The place to discuss inside information, the latest rumors and scoop on the Buckeyes
Anything and everything football related that has to do with your Buckeyes
If it's football recruiting, OSU-style, it's cussed and discussed here
Talk a little Buckeye basketball with your fellow Ohio State hoopsters
Bring it here for non-sports chatter that causes spirited, informed debate.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Urban Meyer provided plenty of his usual updates to the media on Wednesday night, but some of his best stuff always comes during his weekly call-in show on Thursday.
Here’s a breakdown of what Meyer had to say during this week’s ‘Power Hour.’
* Meyer said again how good it is to have LB Etienne Sabino back this week.
* Meyer said Bri'onte Dunn is out for the Wisconsin game but he's doing better this week.
* Buckeyes have given Adam Homan some carries this week but Meyer said that's not a direction they really want to go.
* Meyer said Chris Borland is an All-Big Ten caliber LB and they would love to have him at OSU.
* Defensive coaches told Meyer they think James White is every bit as good as Montee Ball. “That's alarming,” Meyer said.
* Meyer: "There's one rivalry game and that's next week."
* Meyer said he penciled freshman Taylor Decker at RT after spring ball. Said Reid Fragel wasn’t very good at that point, but he has come a long way.
* Meyer said he loves the offensive line this year. Graded them a B for the year. Gave the WRs a C thus far.
* Meyer mentions Chase Farris and Decker again as two guys who are coming on strong.
* Meyer said he plans to always have a QB who can move his feet and get out of trouble. Braxton Miller is special though.
* Meyer called Bradley Roby one of the best corners in the Big Ten. Said he wasn't a 4-6 second guy in the Spring but now he is.
* Meyer said he was disappointed in his team over the first 4 weeks. First time he saw their toughness was in East Lansing.
* Meyer's two biggest concerns heading into December are recruiting and then developing his current players without those 15 bowl practices.
"Any board that would ban 3yds is worthless"
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports